Rants of a College kid

Friday, February 17, 2006

Ice

Ok had to work last night, that was fine and dandy. I go outside for a smoke break and lo and behold I find the ONLY spot of ice in the whole parking lot!. Right next to my car of course. So I fall cut open my hand and evidentally bruised my knee cap. Now they didn't tell me if it was just tissue bruising or a bone but I think I brusied the bone judging by the amount of pain I've been in. I'm in an immobilizer and on crutches, I hate crutches. They are truly a hinderance at work. Ok enough about my bad habits and horrible luck. I hope everyone had a great valentines day and everything. I'm gonna go to bed shortly I think.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Lone Pony said…

    Ouch! Maddie be careful. I hate to bring this up, but it seems like I read in your Dad's blog once that he had something similar happen. Like father, like daughter?

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger DaddysGirl said…

    Yea thats about the normal with us

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hey Maddie...sorry to hear bout your accident. Take care of yourself cause no one else can do that for you. You're in my prayers.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Crazy Politico said…

    Hey Everyone, whether she smoked or not, she'd have found a way to be a clutz, it's in her nature.

    Over her 18ish years she's become such a familiar sight in emergency rooms that I get a call from them if she HASN'T been there in a few weeks :)

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    A good one Bob. Maddie, please keep me updated on how you're progressing with getting well. And be careful. ( :-D )

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger DaddysGirl said…

    Well my knee is doing alright, still hurts to drive. But oh well. And yea i'm a MAJOR clutz

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger DaddysGirl said…

    Haha thanks mom, love you too

     

Post a Comment

<< Home