Rants of a College kid

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

As to the euthanasia

In regards to my previous post, if you weren't able to tell, I was basically being a smart ass. I fully believe in the death penalty and that Allen was in fact punished for what he had done. However if his lawyers really do want to complain about the fact that he was an old man when he was executed, then why not give them a reason that it really wasn't so cruel and unusual???
Anyways, thank you all for your comments on it. Somehow with this blog I've moved up in the ecosystem to a wiggly worm. Not sure if thats better than being a microscopic multicellular organism though.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Crazy Politico said…

    Yes, it is better. You move up and down in the ecosystem based on the number of links to your blog.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hi Maddie...let me try this again without misspelling the words. I believe that you're very much in line with most Americans with your views. If Mr. Allen (and others) don't want to pay then they should not do the crime.
    P.S. Thanks for the comments. I'll be posting more on the requested red and black subjects.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Crazy Politico said…

    Maddie, I agree with Greta, don't sweat the ecosystem (even if I am a large mammal due to being a link whore).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home