Rants of a College kid

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Flight 93

So last night was the premiere of "Flight 93" on A&E, did anyone else watch it? Oh wow, it was a really great movie. However, if you have no desire to cry, or remember why we went into Afghanistan, or see true heroes then you probably shouldn't see it. It really was an amazing film, I couldn't believe how real it seemed. Yes I know, it was the true story of what happened that day. I just couldn't believe how well it was made, it didn't seem like the people were acting. Anyways, I just wanted to say everyone should watch that movie!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Good Evening Maddie....I'm glad to see your lastest post. I haven't seen the movie but was considering it. For me watching docu-drama's is difficult. Guess I've seen too much drama in my short lifetime. I'm already looking forward to your next post. :-)

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger DaddysGirl said…

    Well thank you mike! I'm not usually too fond of docu-dramas myself, however this one was definitely worth it.

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger Crazy Politico said…

    I missed it. Forgot it was on, but I'll watch for the inevitable rerun, you are the second (real) person who's written a rave review.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger DaddysGirl said…

    Who else wrote a rave review?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home