Rants of a College kid

Thursday, February 02, 2006

April

So now that my father knows of my plans I feel it is officially safe to blog about this. As my faithful handful of readers know I am engaged to a wonderful man named Rob who is in the US Army. Now a few weeks ago he decided to ask me if I wanted to get married in April. Now of course this was quite a shock to me. However after thinking everything through I have decided that yes, we will be gettin married in April. It's a little bit scary but I think getting married is scary for anyone, no matter their age. Honestly I'm not sure I've ever been this excited. YAY! Yea, I know that was a typical college kid thing. Hey I'm allowed a silly post everyonce in awhile!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Crazy Politico said…

    Love you kid, and good luck. We'll have lots to discuss when I get home.

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger Lone Pony said…

    Congrats Maddie! I'm so happy for you. I hope you will be very happy. Wow, April is very close. You have lots to do. I was wondering, why the rush? Have you thought about finishing college first? I got married waaaay too young and it turned out to be a mistake. They say that gals pick guys that are like their fathers. From my reading of your dad's blog, I think Rob must be a great guy.

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger DaddysGirl said…

    CP- Yea I know, hmmm I got about an hour or so to figure out how to deal with you...

    Lonepony- Yea he is a great guy. Otherwise daddy wouldn't let me marry him. Don't worry I'll still be finishing college. Rob would kill me if I didn't

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hi Maddie....First of all...Congratulations to you and please tell Rob I said that to him too. My first marriage lasted for 31 years. She passed away bout 4 years ago. I still miss her. I pray that you and Rob have the very happiest years of your life ahead of you, and I believe that you will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home