Rants of a College kid

Monday, December 12, 2005

Finals week and Multicellular Organisms

Well number one, it's now finals week. That is simply not fun. Also it doesn't quite seem like I've been here enough to be finals. It's also 5:30 am and I still havent' slept because I'm freaking out about my psych test. However, I did manage to look through my study guide and talk about each thing on there in depth and correctly. That make me very happy. However, that also means that since I'm happy my insomnia is made that much worse. I'll just have to ask my darling roomie to make sure I'm awake in time for my final and she will because she is awesome!
As to being a multicellular organism..........My ecosphere is now that of a multicellular organism. Thank god!!! I was beginning to think I really wasn't...and since last I checked I'm human that would not be good. Thank you to whomever has placed me on their blog roll, you have upgraded my status in the ecosphere.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Webmiztris said…

    kewl. I have lots of cells too. We're very alike! ;)

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger DaddysGirl said…

    Well I am very glad I'm not the only one with a lot of cells too! Sweet!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home